If your Mozilla Firefox crashes on start-up and you have tried disabling all of your plug-ins in a safe mode, creating new profile and uninstalling and then reinstalling and yet Firefox still crashes on start-up then try the following solution.
- To start Mozilla Firefox in safe mode hold Shift while double clicking on your Firefox application.
- Click the menu button and select Options or Tools then click Options.
- In the Firefox Options, click the Advanced tab, then select General.
- Under browsing you should be able to see Use hardware acceleration when available. If it is ticked please uncheck this check box.
- Now exit or restart your Mozilla Firefox and see if the problem above persist.
If the steps above helped you please consider sharing this articles with others.